CCFA is a dynamic organization serving 1.6 million IBD patients in the United States through its research programs and a wide array of patient services. The Foundation has seen 50% revenue growth in the last 5 years and allocates 82 cents of every dollar raised to its mission activities. CCFA's core values of accountability, communication, compassion, integrity, leadership and partnership inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team.
The Fundraising Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for executing CCFA’s walk campaign, Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis, in the Green Bay and Wausau markets as well as assisting the Walk Manager on the Milwaukee and Madison markets. The Coordinator will provide leadership, vision and support to chapter volunteers to help maximize growth potential of the campaign. This position will be part time [24 hours per week] and it is preferred that they are based in the Milwaukee area.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet annual fundraising goals for the Green Bay and Wausau Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis walks.
- Develop and implement operational plan for Green Bay & Wausau that includes detailed budget, team development, corporate development, volunteer development and logistic plans
- Identify, recruit and mobilize business and community leaders to serve as teams, volunteers and sponsors in Wausau and Green Bay
- Develop a marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness and participation in the Green Bay & Wausau Take Steps walks
- Create and maintain timelines, budgets and logistical needs for campaign events
- Track income and expenses associated with the Green Bay & Wausau Take Steps walks
- In conjunction with the WI Take Steps Walk Manager, manage recruitment of Wellness Village sponsors for Milwaukee and Madison Take Steps Walks
- Maintains working knowledge of CCFA and its programs to address the mission of the organization
- Attend all chapter Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis Walks
- Follow all campaign policies, procedures and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- College graduate with relevant experience
- Fundraising experience required
- Significant skills in planning, budgeting, and volunteer development
- Excellent computer skills
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Self starter
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Capable of building and sustaining relationships with a variety of individuals and businesses
- Flexible and adaptable
- Sense of humor
- Articulate in person and on the phone
- Meticulous attention to detail
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Work Environment: Travel is required during weeknights and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working remotely.
Note: CROHN’S & COLITIS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.