Are you up for a challenge? Do you greet each day with renewed enthusiasm and seek ways to improve the lives of others? Do you want to work for a world class organization where creativity and thinking outside the box are not only welcomed but encouraged and expected? If you have a proven track record as a successful fundraiser and community development experience then we’d like to talk to you! CCFA is a dynamic organization that serves over 1.6 million IBD patients and we need your help in mobilizing resources to find a cure. We’re growing and we’re seeking strong leaders at every level of the organization. Could that be you?
The Fundraising Campaign Manager will be responsible for strategic planning, implementation and creative thinking to execute CCFA’s walk campaign, Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis. This position will provide leadership, vision and support to chapter volunteers to help maximize growth potential of the campaign.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet the annual fundraising goals for Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis of $150,000
- Implement best practices for the recruitment and stewardship of volunteers, business and community leaders to drive revenue growth
- Develop and implement annual operational plan that includes detailed budget, team development, corporate development, volunteer development and logistic plans
- Identify target audiences and build appropriate marketing strategies to recruit, acknowledge and retain event participants and sponsors
- Develop a marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness/participation in Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis
- Provide support for volunteers, participants and committees required for the success of Take Steps
- Create and maintain timelines, budgets and logistical needs for campaign events
- Manage and assure the development of campaign materials required for the success and implementation of Take Steps events
- Track income and expenses associated with Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis
- Maintain working knowledge of CCFA and its programs to address the mission of the organization
- Attend all chapter Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis Walks
- Other duties as assigned
- College graduate with a minimum of 2 years fundraising experience
- Significant skills in planning, budgeting, and volunteer development
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Capable of building and sustaining relationships with a variety of individuals and businesses
- Flexible and adaptable
- Sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Work Environment: Travel is required during weeknights and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working outside of the physical office (in the community).
Note: CROHN’S & COLITIS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD, DELETE, CHANGE OR MODIFY THE JOB DUTIES.